Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Teaching Kids


Teaching kids is a tedious job. Something more difficult than teaching adults. I remember I used to give tuition's to three cute kids named Rushi, Vedang and Rutva. Oh... my god ! Within two hours of stipulated time, I remember that usually I had been asked numerous unwanted questions. For example, Miss, should I sharpen my pencil? I answered 'yes'. The moment I answered, another question raised. Miss, where should I put this unwanted pencil material, here on paper or there in dustbin? I said, go put this into the dustbin. Another question raised again. Miss, should I do learn spellings or question & answers first. I said, question & answers. Next question raised, should I do it from the text book or from the note book. I answered, note book. Very next question, Should I copy the answer from Rushi as my teacher has not given yet, or my classwork has been taken for correction in school. I answered, copy it from him fast. Further, they asked, but if our answers given by school teachers differ from each other then. I said, doesn't matter as long as the answer is the right one. Then, they ask, Miss, 'May I drink water.' I said, OK. Then comes the next, 'Can I do my school homework first'. I said, 'No'. They yelled that it was important because they needed to submit it. Finally, I said, OK. Then comes, 'Can we go to the toilet'. I agree. When they return back from toilet, they hint me towards the wall watch which makes me realise that I have already spent 15 minutes more than allotted one. By the time I could have said anything, they already solutions. Miss, give us this in Home Work. I have no other option than to agree with them. Tomorrow, more or less same story. Their unwanted questions used to be in so perpetuity that many of times, I baffled. Several times I used to get so angry that I found my self helpless. I couldn't be able to yell at them because they were so cute that the moment I used to see their adorable faces, my voice used to come down along with smile at my lips. Actually, they were cutie pies. I must say that I was loving them so much that missed them during holidays. Therefore friends! I must tell you that teaching kids is most difficult one. "An established fact !" Thanks to this blog, which made me recall this experience and share it with all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin